Houses For Rent Network Resident Pre-Qualification Checklist
This checklist is intended to prepare you for completing the Houses For Rent Network application process.
- Does your household have any of the following acceptable forms to verify your income?
- Last two (2) paystubs (most recent one within past month)
- Last two (2) income tax returns (only if you are self-employed)
- Form W-2
- Social Security Benefits Award Letter
- Pension Benefits Award Letter
- Permanent Disability Benefits Award Letter
- Does your household make a minimum of $50,000 per year?
- Do you have at least twice your target rent amount available in a bank account?
- Do you or any household member have an open/unsatisfied Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or pending bankruptcy? If Bankruptcy is satisfied or discharged, please answer ‘no’.
- Have you or any household member ever been evicted or have or had any outstanding apartment collections?
- Are you or any household member a registered sex offender or sexual predator or otherwise subject to reporting requirements of any state, territorial, or tribal sex offender registry?
- Are you or any household member currently in default under a lease agreement?
- Have you or any household member ever been reported for damage to a property in the last 5 years?
- Do you intend to carry on any business, profession, or trade of any kind from home (ie will anyone be visiting the home for business purposes)?
- Do you have any pets? Home Partners guidelines allow no more than three pets, with a combined maximum weight up to 180 pounds and do not allow the following breeds: Pitbull, Rotweiler, Mastiff, Doberman.
- . I understand that Home Partners’ process can generally take 35-45 days from the time Home Partners goes under contract to buy a home until I may be able to move in. I have sufficient time in my moving plans for this general timeframe and understand it may change depending on the circumstances of a particular situation.
The Lease with Right to Purchase Program ("Program") is offered and administered by Home Partners. Prospective resident and property must meet eligibility requirements, which are subject to change. Please see information about terms and conditions of Program at HomePartners.com. Resident must qualify for a mortgage from a third party lender to exercise the right to purchase a home. Home Partners does not provide financing for resident to purchase a home. Home Partners' approval for resident to lease home does not mean that resident will later qualify for a mortgage. Home Partners is not affiliated with any real estate professional (e.g., a real estate broker or sales agent). Real estate professionals and Home Partners are not authorized to act on behalf of the other, and neither is responsible for the conduct of the other, with respect to residents in the Program. No real estate professional represents or warrants any terms, conditions or benefits of the Program. ©2014 Home Partners of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Home Partners, the Home Partners of America, Inc. logo and "A New Path to Homeownership" are pending or registered trademarks and service marks of Home Partners of America, Inc. or its affiliates.